PALADIN episode 5 part 2 PALADIN episode 5 part 2

good but..

i couldn't hear what they were saying some of the time they were talking. and it seemed to kind of end quickly. all he did was touch the sword and died?

Da Artard Da Artard

4 out of 5

nice use of dead rising music. also it pisses me off that the skip button dousn't work.

Gunstar-X responds:

Alright, I used Randy's Flash Pak. The Skip Button was done by him before hand. I had NOTHING to do with that, not my fault it doesn't work. Quit blaming me. Now that I got that out, thanks for noticing the Dead Rising reference there. Glad you liked it. =D

PALADIN episode 5 part 1 PALADIN episode 5 part 1

good

although i fail to see how it took you a year and a half. also i put it on low quality and it still lagged. and i don't have a crappy computer. the only other flash that ever lagged was mk vs sf part 3.
anyway the first couple ones of the series should be rated higher. although it might be because half of newgrounds are athiests, including me. i tend to not like things that bring religion into in. it's not bad but..

-=Chaoz Escape=- -=Chaoz Escape=-

awesome submission man

the only problem is my mouse dousn't move really fast so it's almost impossible to win.

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

wow simply awesome

really good game i won't be suprised if you win top 10 or somthing.

i really liked the idea it reminded me of guitar hero yet it's pretty damn original.

Meebs responds:

Thanks :D
That's what we were going for.

Familiar feel, let innovative.

Bongo Balls Bongo Balls