PALADIN episode 5 part 2 PALADIN episode 5 part 2

good but..

i couldn't hear what they were saying some of the time they were talking. and it seemed to kind of end quickly. all he did was touch the sword and died?

Da Artard Da Artard

4 out of 5

nice use of dead rising music. also it pisses me off that the skip button dousn't work.

Gunstar-X responds:

Alright, I used Randy's Flash Pak. The Skip Button was done by him before hand. I had NOTHING to do with that, not my fault it doesn't work. Quit blaming me. Now that I got that out, thanks for noticing the Dead Rising reference there. Glad you liked it. =D

PALADIN episode 5 part 1 PALADIN episode 5 part 1

good

although i fail to see how it took you a year and a half. also i put it on low quality and it still lagged. and i don't have a crappy computer. the only other flash that ever lagged was mk vs sf part 3.
anyway the first couple ones of the series should be rated higher. although it might be because half of newgrounds are athiests, including me. i tend to not like things that bring religion into in. it's not bad but..

Machoman: Be a man Machoman: Be a man

ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

macho man own's hulk hogan. too bad mr machman hates him. who cares wwf>wwe

ZAMN (PFM) ZAMN (PFM)

i love that game

sadly i borrowed it to a friend and never got it back :(
anyway great movie 2things though
why would they be squirting each other with holy water?
2nd is that monster head guy really in the game? i never got that far..

Biscayne59 responds:

That sucks. You should go to your friend, beat the crap out of them, and take your game back.

1. It's just plain water coming out of a water gun. The zombies are weak against water (in the game, you can even kill them with cans of soda).

2. Yes, the big head is in the game. He is the final boss.

Thanks for the review. Seems that after I submit a movie, I barely get any reviews.

Half Piece: We Aren't! Half Piece: We Aren't!

HAH

mudkipz a chargin his lazor!!!

Dark|Realms Dark|Realms

wow...

that was one of the best flash's i've ever seen. can't wait for the next one

graphics almost perfect
style very nice anime like animation
sound can't really decide
violence well to alot of people they would have gave higher but the only flash i've ever gave a 10 in this catagory is sickdeathfeinds flash's.

overall very nice and can't wait for the next one.

Vermillion2 responds:

thanx for the great review man, i hope ican continue to make more good animations

Bobbles Bobbles

Thanks for the review!
-- sysrq868

PicoDay: PathwayThroughNG PicoDay: PathwayThroughNG

Awsome

i knew all of them exept the one with those guards and the pimpslapping rock. which flash series is that?

calcoA responds:

That would be 'Bad Guys' by Chris Nosal.

Thanks for the review!

Got NES? Got NES?

it was ok

but it's your mom not you're mom
you're mom means you are mom.

Medinus responds: